Monday, January 12, 2015

Strawberry Fluff

If you are looking for an easy, quick, throw-together-at-the-last-minute dessert, I've got you covered!!
This is STRAWBERRY FLUFF....and don't let the name (or the appearance) fool you!
It is similar to the old pistachio fluff, cherry fluff or "pink stuff" recipes that are out there.  I just made a few changes to suit my rather picky taste buds.

Ingredients needed:
1 can each of: mandarin oranges, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple and strawberry pie filling.
1 large container of whipped topping
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows


This part is completely up to you.
I like to "strain" my pie filling a little.  You don't have to do this.  It just makes it a little less sweet.
Instructions:
Mix everything together. Refrigerate for as long as you can without dipping in to the bowl!
It's literally THAT easy.  You can add and take away as many things as you'd like.

I know a lot of people who add in coconut flakes or use cherry pie filling.  I don't like cherry pie so I've never felt the urge to try that.

I hope yours turns out as yummy as mine! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment